Texas Roadhouse / everything!
I went in with my husband on a date. The waitress had apparently known my husband from high school and was more then thrilled to see him. She went on for a good ten minutes with him before asking "What can I get you to drink? We have such and such on special, I really like this drink with rum, it's called ... I bet you'd like it." She then turns to me and says "and did you want something?" blowing this off she continues to offer my husband this and that while continuing to blow me off. After we got our meals she really blew my mind by sitting next to my husband while we were having our meals. She continued to talk to him as if I wasn't there. He finally said "My wife and I have been married for a little over a year now and like to go out to eat for alone time." She still didn't get the hint. I ended up complaining on her. The manager more or less blew it off. I left in total shock of this woman... Now when we go I request a male server. At least the food is good!
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican! 
- Texas Roadhouse - food and service