Texas Roadhouseemployment

Jo Dec 05, 2018 Sheridan, CO Review updated:

My daughters Kayli and Keanna work at the Riverpoint location worked Friday December 2nd. They called Saturday the 3rd to let a manager know that they were going to pick up another employees shifts and were told that they could not return to work until they spoke with Andy McGee. He just so happened to be out of town. I called to find out why and I was told there had been a harassment allegation on both of them. So they couldn't work there scheduled shift on Sunday the 4th and were already taken off of the schedule that came out on the 1st and was for the week of the 5th-11th. Andy was not available to talk with the girls and I went due to the severity of the situation until 4:30 on December 5th. Kayli and keanna also filed a harassment against the accuser due to being threatened that she will make their work life hell, being rude and bossy. This said girl has been allowed to work eventhough there are 2 harrassment claims. I asked Andy why she had been allowed to work when he hadn't even talked with my daughters yet and his response was I was out of town. I said that is weird because you were out of town when my daughters were told they couldnt return to work and you also approved a schedule without them on it. Said girl had shifts. Part of my daughters harrassment claim was that this girl had said she wishes they were dead and they will be sorry for not being her friend. I am shocked that a person is allowed to work at texas roadhouse having said these things. Her claim against my daughters was that they were being rude and their body language seemed that they didnt like her. I told Andy why my daughters are being punished with not being able to work on Sunday and then to be taken off an entire week of schedules and he said he made the decision based on the information he had at the time because he talked to said girl and 3 witnesses on Friday the 2nd. I said if you can talk to said girl and witnesses while you were out of town why couldnt you have talked to my daughters? He said he didnt think it was something he needed to deal with immediately. I said What, are you kidding me. You didnt take my daughters claim serious? He didnt say anything. He punished my daughters for half of the story and the other person had no repercussions. This is absolutely not right. I made my daughters quit right there and then due to hostile work environment and for their safety. I am absolutely certain that my daughters were targeted and harrassed not only by this girl by but also management. We w I'll lloyd be filing a harrassment claim with the labor board.

Comments

Apr 23, 2019

Your daughters are better off not working at Texas Roadhouse. It seems they only want people who don't know what they are doing and managers who don't give a damn about their customers or employees. Why wasn't there someone else who is in charge when the manager isn't there?? I think the managers at these restaurants are "USELESS". I would file a harassment suit against the manager, the girl and corporate!! Good luck!!!

Apr 23, 2019

@Ann_Marie This comment you are reading coming from Ann_Marie is coming from a little girl that cannot afford to eat at Texas Roadhouse so she has to beg for a refund on food she had no issue eating. Also Ann_Marie. I suggest that you grow up and get a job so you do not need to beg restaurants for refunds before calling a grown woman a girl.

Apr 23, 2019

When your daughter is not strong enough to fight her own battles you have no right calling grown women girls. When your grammar is no better than a child's you have no right calling grown women girls. Your daughters if they are old enough to work they should be old enough to defend themselves and fight their own battles instead of coming home crying to you. I know that you think your precious brats are perfect angels and model employees but they are not the angels that you think them to be.

Apr 23, 2019

Kneelfist, you need to go away, far, far away...HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Apr 24, 2019

@Ann_Marie You need to stop sending me private messages about how your father raped you. I am just stating the truth. You need to get a job so you do not need to beg for free food. I see you everywhere on Texas Roadhouse complaints.