Texas Roadhouse / all around experience from the time we sat down

Benton, AR, United States Review updated:

We frequent this establishment at least once a week. Its my favorite place. As soon as we walked through the door the girl that's at the desk asking how many is my group is the rudest person ever. Tells us to stand to the the side because she needed to get to the people behind us. I havent even told her how many people was in my party yet. There is only 3 of us and it wasnt a busy time for the restaurant. We got seated finally even though there were several empty tables. Everyone was standing around talking and laughing. We got to table and it took waitress 27 minutes to come over and take our drink order after asking for our waitress 3 times. Then she was short with us I guess because we had to ask for her 3 times. Finally got our drinks and appitizer which was cold then ordered our food. 3 simple steaks and salads. Took 40 min to get and they weren't cooked like we asked for them. I'm not a complainer and this is my fab place to eat but there comes a point when something needs to be addressed. Way to much playing and childish actions going on by employees not to mention the rudeness by some. We played for our food that day unhappily $80. I would like a voucher for that amount to actually enjoy my food but it will b at another Texas Roadhouse not this one ever again. There have been several complaints in this area on social media about this one restaurant. Someone needs to look into it. Not at all happy with what happened and neither are several other people around this area.

Sh
Oct 28, 2018

Comments

Apr 23, 2019

OMG, why would you even want to go back to any Texas Roadhouse restaurants?? They are all the same, food is horrible, service and management is even worse!! I will never return to any of their restaurants!!

• Kn
      Apr 23, 2019

@Ann_Marie That is a good thing you will not be returning . You cannot afford their prices. That is why you ate the food without an issue, created fake issues and are demanding full refund. I hope you don't get a full refund. You are not entitled to on. Not their fault you have no job and cannot afford their prices.