Tevion 42 LCD TV / Sound system not compatible with Sky+ Remote

350B London Road Portsmouth
Phone: 02392663309
I purchased Color LCD Tv Model No. LCD4202 from Aldi Store Portsmouth with the Three years Warranty on 3rd June 2007 Product Code 1621 PIN 24307 Ref [protected]. From the begining it's D Sound system is not Compatible withg my Sky+ Remote. I complained many a times to ALdi. But it all in vien> Being a very frustrating customer I am lodging my complaint with you to find out the solution at an early date.
Kindly help and please do the needful at the earliest. At present I have to use both the remotes given by Tevion and Sky plus to control the sound volume control. Which in fact is very irritating and frustrating one,
Looking forward.
Kind regards
Brij Bhushan Jetly
350B London Road
PHone ; [protected]
Mobile ; [protected]

A  17th of Mar, 2010 by
I'm in the same boat my friend! And three years on you would imagine that somebody could have figured this out by now. If only we knew the original maker of the TV and not the Tevion rebadged product model, we might just get somewhere.
A  26th of Oct, 2010 by
Hello Brij bhusan ji,

My name is Mr Jagat Chopra ( Chopra tailors of cannaught palace)and would like to introduce my self. Just wanted to confirm did you still recognise me. My previous address was Prasad nagar now i am shifted to the West patel nagar 6/26. Please find below are the details for the same.

Mobile no: 09971657576