Testing Authority / Non-Refund

1 PO Box 923088Norcross, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007090162

This company ripped me off the same way they did others. The post office was not hiring in our area. They just sent a cheap postal study guide for $149.45. When you requested a refund: "Sorry there are no refunds". Then they fell of the face of the map. They are probably living in a resort in Key West with all the money they stole from people. I cannot believe that they are getting away with this. Everyone needs to step up and tell their story so we can get our money back. A class action needs to be filed.

Aj

Comments

• Ry
      7th of May, 2009
    Testing Authority - purchased materials
    Testing Authority
    P.O. Box 923088
    Phone: 1-800-709-0162
    testingauthorityinc.com

I purchaed the instructional packet to help me take the US Postal Exam. I have tried to contact the above business both via email, phone and address and website, without any luck. Total spent on this packet was $149.50 on August 20, 2008, Would like to receive a refund.

30th of May, 2009
    Testing Authority - TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED
    TESTING AUTHORITY
    P.O. BOX 923088
    Phone: 678-291-1257

i PAID $250.00 TO TAKE A POSTAL EXAM. THIS COMPANY DISAPPEARED ON ME AND I LOST MY MONEY AND NEVER TOOK THE TEST.

• Se
      15th of Jun, 2009
    Testing Authority - Refund Issue
    Testing Authority, Inc
    testingauthorityinc.com

I have read the other complaints and I am having the same one. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau today. I sent in a complaint through their website. I suggest we all do it and maybe something can happen!

• Mw
      19th of Jun, 2009

Testing Authority stole my money and this company is no longer around. The phone services are all invalid and the website is no longer running. I paid over $129.00 for this postal exam booklet and was never offered a testing date. This is a scam is there anyway to get my money back?

• Jt
      26th of Aug, 2009

How do you file a complaint with them? Cause I am in the same boat. It is very weird how this company can get away with this.

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2009

signed up for postal exam materials and was supposed to get job opening updates which i never got supposed to get refund within year if not . email address and phone number for company no longer in service.

• La
      12th of Oct, 2009

i need my refund it has been over a year and have not got anything about getting a job so i want my refund back. I have tryed to get in cancact with the number and web site. I have tried everything. I would like my money back. The ammount i paid was 149.95

• Na
      13th of Feb, 2010
    Testing Authority - Rip off
    Testing Authority
    North Carolina

Last year ordered USPS book from Testing Authority - paid my $129, etc. Tried to call after the year having had no luck getting a Postal position and found out the number was no longer in service.

• Aj
      13th of Dec, 2010

I was also screwed the same way all of these people were. Then they disappeared.

• De
      4th of Mar, 2011
    Testing Authority - REFUND
    TESTING AUTHORITY
    Phone: 800-709-0162

PROMOSED IF I OUGHT THE ACKAGE I WOULD GET A JOB WITH THE USPS. NEVER HAPPENED.
    CALLED ONCE THEY SAID I HAD TO WAIT A YEAR BEFOR THEY WILL GIVE ME A REFUND, WELL ITS BEEN
    OVER A YEAR AND NOW THE NUMBER IS OUT OF SERVICE.