Testing Authority / testing authority post office scam

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Ive read a decent amount of these complaints. I have also fell victum to the post office scam. I was in a tight spot with money and i thought a post office job would be a good step forward for me. my mom had seem an ad in the newspaper about taking an exam for a post office job. i thought it was legit. i paid $120 for the study equiptment. when i went to go back to the website to continue my practice exam and the website is no longer available, and i called the assistance number [protected], and of course the number is no longer available as well. Any advice on how I can get my money back from this?? Please help!

Vm

Comments

• Da
      4th of Sep, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me where I was in a tight spot for money and I read the ad in the paper advertising $20 an hour postal positions available. Of course I call and they send me a study book for the postal exam for $150. That was a year from today and since then there has not been ANY positions open in the north Florida region period, there has even been lay offs but no hiring. I have all the material with 3 different numbers and a website and of course ALL three have been SHUT DOWN. How in the world am I supposed to get my money back from these scammers? I was infuriated. If there is someone who can help or has any suggestions, please let me know. It would be highly appreciated and helpful for others in this same situation. Thank you...