Test Prep Services / possibly fradulent
After my son took a practice sat test at his school, I was phone about test prep materials that could help him. I was told that if I was not satisfied with the materials, I "must" call before 30 days have passed to return the materials for a refund of the nearly $180 cost. Additionally, there would be access to a website which would be free during the first 30 days, but that would automatically be charged $54.95 each month thereafter.
The materials come packed with letterhead sporting a eureka one-on-one review, llc logo, but upon calling eureka for the refund, they state that they do not charge people for the materials and that they do not conduct business in this fashion. A smaller card without any kind of a logo inserted with the eureka materials states that "test prep services" is the company who evidently has charged me and is conducting this concerning practice.
After I called today, I was told I was past the 30 days (I wasn't... ) and after much discussion, two offers were made for my refund: 1) $139 for a "processing & restocking fee;" and 2) $100 if I just wanted to hand on to the cds anyway.
Clearly, something is wrong here.
More Test Prep Services Complaints & Reviews
- Test Prep Services - tps is a fraud!! do not buy from tps!! 
- Test Prep Services - deceptive practices 
- Test Prep Services - bbb &f& rating 
- Test Prep Services - vindictive postings 
- Test Prep Services. Org - scamming con artist 
- Test Prep Services - test prep pyramid
- Test Prep Services - fraudulent marketer of test prep software
- Test Prep Services - return
- Test Prep Services - sat prep - will not refund money due to "cash flow problems"!!! 
- Test Prep Services - returns and bad product