Test Prep Services. Org / scamming con artist

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Dont work for testprepeservices.Org! They have you calling the same people over and over again even if you disposition the calls as 'not interested' or 'dnc'. Ira pupko and kristie whitfield keep telling you that you can earn a good living selling their crap and spinning their lies. Then when you do make sales there's no guarantee you will ever get paid for your time/sales. Only ira and kristie will know how many customers and sales reps they have ripped off. The sales reps are not able to talk to each other so its the perfect scenario for a con man to rip off his reps. Don't be fooled by them, stay far away unless you like working for no pay and selling a bogus service. Shame on ira!

Comments

• Nb
      22nd of Aug, 2010

IRA PUPKO OF TEST PREP SERVICES (testprepservices.org) IS A SCAMMING CON-ARTIST RIPPING OFF EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS ALIKE!

His BOGUS SAT/ACT product sells for $200! The equivalent can be purchased at Amazon for $10. He has employees harass the same parents non-stop, pretending to be educational advisors and following up on their child´s REQUEST for the product. All lies!

He also does not PAY his agents when they obtain sales. Claiming that they canceled or returned the product which the agent has no way to verify.

STAY AWAY! He is a creep act and I sure would not want him to have access to my children´s information which he purchases via his leads.

7th of Sep, 2010

I have worked for TPS for 4 years. I have ALWAYS ben paid on time. ALWAYS! I cannot in good conscience allow some lunatic to post this kind of blasphemy without remarking. It's AMAZING to me that a person can post, without identifying oneself, such blatant lies. TPS sometimes hires sales associates to work as Independent Consultants from their respective homes. They (we) are extensively trained so that we are QUALIFIED to offer parents worthy advice with respect to most matters SAT/ACT related. The company takes this space seriously and has ALWAYS been adamant about its' reps comporting themselves professionally. Occasionally, an individual who has been hired proves to be rogue or renegade in his or her approach to the job and TPS has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy with regard to this type of behavior, meaning that if discovered, a rep will be immediately terminated without warning. There have been a couple of those people who've sought "retaliation" for being terminated by posting malicious, vengeful postings on the internet. They irk me to no end and I can only IMAGINE how the subject feels about them. I'm going to tell you that the majority of Educational Consultants associated with TPS has been together for years and pride ourselves in our ability to represent our very worthy product ethically, professionally and ACCURATELY to the public. To the vengeful idiot(s) who have impugned our and Ira's integrity, I can only hope that your bad-faith attempt(s) to cast aspersions on Ira and the company are viewed transparently by the public as the mean-spirited blatant lies that they are.

7th of Sep, 2010

I have worked for TPS for 4 years. I have ALWAYS been paid on time. I cannot in good conscience allow some lunatic to post this kind of blasphemy without remarking. It's AMAZING to me that a person can post, without identifying oneself, such blatant lies. TPS sometimes hires sales associates to work as Independent Consultants from their respective homes. They (we) are extensively trained so that we are QUALIFIED to offer parents worthy advice with respect to most matters SAT/ACT related. The company takes this space seriously and has ALWAYS been adamant about its' reps comporting themselves professionally. Occasionally, an individual who has been hired proves to be rogue or renegade in his or her approach to the job and TPS has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy with regard to this type of behavior, meaning that if discovered, a rep will be immediately terminated without warning. There have been a couple of those people who've sought "retaliation" for being terminated by posting malicious, vengeful postings on the internet. They irk me to no end and I can only IMAGINE how the subject feels about them. I'm going to tell you that the majority of Educational Consultants associated with TPS has been together for years and pride ourselves in our ability to represent our very worthy product ethically, professionally and ACCURATELY to the public. To the vengeful idiot(s) who have impugned our and Ira's integrity, I can only hope that your bad-faith attempt(s) to cast aspersions on Ira and the company are viewed transparently by the public as the mean-spirited blatant lies that they are.

• Da
      29th of Sep, 2010

I also worked for that jerk Ira. He is such a liar and a cheat! Maybe he's paying his workers now, cause he needs people to work for him, but I have connected with far too many people that also were not paid for their work. I belive everything negative I have read about IRA, I just wish I would have found it before I wentto work for him.
    I'm willing to bet he's still operating the same way as people dont change what they are. He generally will cheat you of your sales and tell you you had cancellations or refusals and he will stop paying the rookies that are not making many sales and when he sees they are discouraged and not coming back to work he stops paying them all together. If you do buy into his lies that you can earn a good living... the truth is you can can do ok if you fresh leads, otherwise the hours required to make your sales is way over 50 hours per week with his old and bad lead. Ira is so cheap that he doesnt buy new leads often enough so your going to wasting hours and days calling and calling over and over the same folks until they are screaming at you to stop calling them. He also has a way of sending the new leads to his favorite workers so yes some of the long term people do make a good living and rack up sales quickly, but as new person you will be wasting days on end calling angry folks that have already told 20 other reps to 'STOP F... Calling us! Lastly, dont count on the fact you may have dispositioned the call as 'Not Interested' as that doesn't take that "lead" out of the system for Ira, he just keeps recycling them to see what fool can finally make the sale happen. I also suggest your check with the Department of Justice to see everything they have to say about TESTPREP SERVICES.ORG. Good luck Andy, you need it working for TPS.