Tessa / Business Max

I went online looking to reorder more checks...I came across VistaPrint So I did an order & everything seemed to be OK, Until a week later I received 2 not 1 but 2 different charges for $ 14.95 each on my banking statemnet I knew I had not used this company . So I check with my husband and he to said no Never heard of them. SO I got to digging deeper and came across a huge amount of complaints on the internet once I googles it! So, that lead me here. I will never use Vista Print Again, I guess we will have to close the account that we've had with the bank for more than 10 yrs. I'm pissed to say the least! What can be done about this .I mean I know companies share CERTAIN information to their partners. BUT OUR BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBERS & SUCH!!!THAT'S JUST WRONG. WHat can be done. Cna we start a class action suit or something. These companies need to be stopped. I mean I know 30.00 bucks wont broke the bank but geez... they could do this every week & make a killing if doing the same to many others. Where do we go from here?

Contact me tessalawson69@aol.com

Te

Comments

Ro
  25th of May, 2009

I have been dealing with Vista Print for about 6 months now, I have even taken advantage of the website they offer and I have had no problems from them at all. I confess, the website through them is not the greatest, as it does require a lot of time to manage and some of the features are a little tricky to figure out on your own. However, I check around and I have seen my site linked into many of the search engines, which I am a little bit of a newbie when it comes to this stuff and maybe it is normal??? But as far as any false charges to my account or any false promises or anything of that sort, I have not seen any of this.

I know it has seemed to have become somewhat common that companies will use more well known or popular websites and get links that seem to be what you think are the real company and get info and all to rip you off.

I have, however, found that using paypal to do all of my payments online is a great way to go. They insure all of your purchases and normally keep the charges "pending" for a few days before they take it from your account so that you have a time to check it out and make any disputes to stop payment on things you didn't order or maybe thought you had cancelled...

Dunno, maybe I am a rare case with Vista Print, but as I stated, I have had nothing but good come from them... Just check out my site at www.rossmangifts.net and give me your opinions??