TERRITORY DRY CLEANERS / Bad Service and Abuse

Territory Dry Cleaners...CROOKS...THIEVES
Territory Dry Cleaners
Alice Springs, Regional, NT

DONT USE THIS STORE!!

If you use this store they will completely ruin your clothes. After complaining to Consumer Affairs Alice Springs office, the guy there said they have compaints ONCE A WEEK about this store. Consumer Affairs are sick of hearing about them. The guy from Comsumer Affairs said that the owner is a foul mouthed pig and has no qualifications to even be a dry cleaner.

There is another store on Elder St...use them otherwise your clothes will be competely ruined!!

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Dec, 2008

DONT USE THIS STORE!!

• Ro
      6th of Feb, 2010

Hi

If only we had seen your post before we took my wifes dress to this store to be dry cleaned. When my wife had the audacity to ask the girl behind the counter where the mark had come from on her dress (she knew it wasn't there when she dropped it off) the girl went and got the owner and he came out and gave my wife a big spray, using foul language etc.
    My wife left the store in tears and in shock at what she had just witnessed and when I went down there he denied yelling or swearing. He then accused my wife of being the one swearing and carrying on...my wife has never sworn in her life!! When I asked the girl when I saw har leave work if he always denies this behaviour, she just said "I cant comment...I need my job. He will sack me if I comment on it. Not many jobs going in Alice."
    So off to Consumer Affairs I went and, yes Rob, same experience as you had. The guy there told me that they have complaints SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK about this foul mouthed pig. They said they are sick of his antics and that he needs to be put back in his place.

ANYONE IN ALICE SPRINGS WHO HAS HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SHOP SHOULD GO IMMEDIATELY TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND ALSO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE DRY CLEANING AUTHORITIES.
    ALSO MAY BE STARTING A PETITION TO GO AROUND TOWN AND AT SHOPPING CENTRES...PLEASE COME UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SIGN THE PETITION. THANKS.

• Su
      20th of Jun, 2010

There are now new owners of this business who provide wonderful attentive care and service. The previous owner had a shocking reputation and I believe these sort of incidents were a regular occurance.

Now this sort of thing couldn't be further from the truth.