Terrion Financial / SCAM!

In response to the post about Terrion Financial, I recently went through the same ordeal with David Millban from Terrion Financial. I was given a loan agreement, which I though was legitimate. I agreed to wire money in order to take out a $5, 000 loan. This is by far the stupidest thing I could ever do! I wired $859 to someone named Robert Mendez in Ajax, Canada and I too was told to let the teller know that I was wiring money to a relative, if asked what the wire is for. I then received a phone call the next day from a guy named Jay Cromwell (who sounded Asian), and was told that my loan agreement was voided because the typical initial deposit for a $5, 000 loan is $1, 400! WHAT?! I was told that I would be receiving a refund within 10 business days. I spoke with this Jay Cromwell just about 10 business days ago. He said that David Millban, my so-called "loan representative" apparently did something wrong with the loan contract, which I had already signed and faxed back. Seriously, what is wrong with some people? Here I am trying to rebuild my credit, and being trustworthy with a company that seemed legitimate! I should have known something was fishy about the whole ordeal when I went to wire funds to Canada! But, like an idiot, I was desperate and needed money. Now I am broke until the 1st! So I tried calling the telephone number listed on my "loan contract" : [protected], and it is conveniently not available. I also did a Google search to see if there was another number for this company listed and that number has been disconnected: [protected]‎. I'm so angry I don't even know what to do. I'm angry at myself for falling for something I felt was a scam, but went through with it anyway!

Any advice as to who I should contact regarding trying to get my money back?

Comments

18th of Dec, 2009

Hi,

I know exactly what you are talking about or how you feel. I was a victim of their scam too, and since my need for the money was extremely urgent, a part of my brain was shut off even when they told me to wire the down payment to Canada. I had a gut feeling something was wrong but like an utter fool because of my desperation I wired them the money.

I should have did my research even before I ventured into something like that.

So be aware of such scams and also one company called CEDAR VIEW LENDING GROUP. They are just plain scammers. DO NOT AND NEVER TRUST ANY COMPANY THAT SAYS THEY NEED A DOWNPAYMNET BY WIRING THEM IN CASH TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

I made a serious mistake which I'm still painfully paying for. I feel sorry about your experience but I realized my mistake. And if i ever run into the people who is doing this scam then ... things will be very bad for them

Regards,
    J

• Kr
      4th of Feb, 2010

these people are scam artist to the tee. we were also scamed by these people we were trying to get a 8, 000 dollar loan and we need to wire 789.00 for the first monthly installments for the payments. but my payment was wired to a guy in new york. we also dealt with jay crumwell. what a piece of work. they told me that jay had got fired for screwing up my account and that i will get a refund with in 7 to 10 business days. boy was we screwed royally. i called back the next couple of days and jay crumwell answered the phone i said i thought that you got fired and he hung up the phone. i then called back and had a few choice words for him and he then hung up the phone again. believe or not there is nothing that we can do to get our money back from these scam artists. this has been a few months back thinking that we were going to get out of debt. but it just put us further in debt.

regards, kris