Terra SiberiansAdopted kitten died and owners were threatening and abusive

B Aug 23, 2016 Review updated:

My family adopted a kitten from Terra Siberians, which began displaying signs of illness shortly after adoption and died, traumatizing my child. The owners of this business made inconsistent denial and acceptance of responsibility, and quickly became erratic and threatening. I have waited a long time to post this because I don't want them harassing my family any more than they already have. They are known locally for selling sick kittens, and for threatening people who try to make this known.

Sep 12, 2016

This is obsurd. I have not had any contact with anyone about any sick cats. I am busy getting my kids ready for school. This is Angela otterson again. I have countless positive testimonials about my kittens. I know Angela you want to push me out but enough is enough. I do not sell sick cats. I attempted suicide recently because I am not the ugly person you are posting me to be
    I tried to get a job and due to your posts here I am ruined. Please stop. I am done I can't handle this anymore. I am a nice person who aims to please. What do you want so you can stop harassing me?

Sep 12, 2016

I am appalled. I have not been in contact with anyone about anything negative about my kittens. Thus is not true at all and I never sold a kitten to Brian Jones. I have not been abusive to anyone except to make my kids put their laundry away. This is Angela otters on.your stalker at work again. Hi angie!

Sep 22, 2016

We are not threatening nor abusive Please contact OFFICER GENE SHIEH police officer of Keego Harbor PD, He is getting a Terra kitten. He is helping me to protect myself against cyber bullying.

Dec 29, 2016

@Liz Hart How about they contact me?? U claim this police officer is on your side yet has never seen any of my proof or dealings with u Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew. Not threatening or abusive? Anyone reading these posts can see u have been, name calling, threatening to sue, press charges, false accusations and this, copied and posted from my email:
    From: Harry Hart
    Sent: ‎10/‎3/‎2015 2:25 AM
    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Subject: Terra Siberians

Angela,

Today I purchased a postal money order for the amount of $800 for your losses. Terra Siberians has dealt with unhappy people before but none that have done the damage you have done to this cattery. What we have dealt with before is; My kitty drown in the bathtub, can you replace it before my son gets home? I slept with my kitty and I rolled onto it, can you replace it? I forgot about the poison I had out, can you replace it? It was outside and I cannot find it and my daughter is crying, can you replace it? A New York City cop says I don't know why he died, we replaced it short of shipping cost,  the second kitty died and he wanted that one replaced. His vet contacted Terra Siberians and said "Do not send him another kitty." Over time we have bent over backwards to make people happy. The most rewarding thing is to provide children a pet when he or she or family members have an allergic reaction towards animals.

Reading your complaint and knowing all the facts of this situation has got me a bit tweaked but I dealt with worth situations. You over exaggerated facts, lied, and misled others to think that Terra Siberians breeds genetic defective cats. Okay,  your opinion but not factual.

Yes, Liz is my wife. You have crossed the line. If you want $800, stop the online bull. I'm tired of seeing my wife in tears when all she is trying to do is save our cats and provide precious kitties to families that have allergies to animals. These cats take quite a bit of care and the best foods we can provide. Blue Buffalo and better is what we feed. Your first kitty was vet checked twice with a clean bill of health before it was shipped. It died 7 months late of FIP, a disease not warranted. No one knows where this disease comes from and stress to the animal can affect this. We, out of kindness, provided a second kitty at 50% off. We did not have to this for you but we did, "my choice".

So here I am. I am a well decorated military veteran with an exemplary service record which made treaty voice reports to the CIA, FBI, IAA, and the SOS in Washington DC. Your tall string bean moving man will not intimidate me and your actions will not go wayside.

Want to play? My rules! $800 and you make good and apologize online for your over exaggerations OR I take the $800 and hire an attorney in Minnesota and have you prosecuted for Cyber Stalking and Cyber Extortion. Now if you take the $800 say its good and still dish crap online in any way, I'll still prosecute and I'll have you jailed/imprisoned. You said Liz is about money...no...I have money. If I have to spend money to put you in jail for five years and a $10, 000 fine. I'm sure your family would like that. So do you want to play? You toy with my wife I'll stick a lawyer up your rear.

So what do you want to do? $800 to you with an apology? Or... I file charges via a lawyer and put you in jail?

Waiting to rumble,
    Harry E Hart Jr

Then I received this email immediately after:
    From: Harry Hart
    Sent: ‎10/‎3/‎2015 3:25 AM
    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Subject: Terra Siberians

Forgot to mention. Just emailed my buddy. I have a friend/classmate and professor in your area that will find me the best lawyer to put you away if that is the avenue you wish to take!

Still waiting to rumble,
    Harry E Hart Jr.
    This was my THREAT from Harry Hart of Terra Siberians. Although once again most info in it is false or inaccurate, this is what I had to deal with as a Terra Siberian customer after having my 1st kitten die and receiving a second kitten that was unfit for sale. This is only a small portion of my experience with Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew and Harry Hart. Hmmm, threatening and abusive, now customers can decide for themselves can't they.

Sep 22, 2016

42 mins ·

I have been a victim of cyber bullying by Angela Otterson of Minnesota and her 16 personalities and have had a 12 year veteran police officer at my home 2 nights ago to adopt a kitten. We sat at length discussing cyber bullying and right now I have Officer Gene S.on my side. He was a past Oakland County deputy. He says Cyber bullying is a crime. I have countless testimonials to squish her evilness. I and my girls love what we do and I have made many families happy who couldnt have pets due to allergies over the past 10 years. I am aiming at a damaging lawsuit against Angela Otterson of Minniapolis Minnesota for damages to Terra Siberians.

Dec 29, 2016

@Liz Hart Always the victim, have heard SO many victim stories from u, geez! The one selling me 2 sick cats and still harassing me years later is not the victim by any means, in my opinion! You were never a victim just a breeder that didn't want to give a deserved refund to someone u screwed over! Get over it, it's done. U can't dispute my complaint so this is the route u took instead, calling names and making false accusations. More of my not so wonderful experience with Liz.

Oct 15, 2016

Liz Hart of Terra Siberians, once again THIS IS NOT MY POST, STOP HARASSING ME. YOU WILL NEVER BULLY ME INTO REMOVING MY ORIGINAL POST ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU. U were able to bully the other person that posted their complaint of FIP into removing their post but u will not bully me into anything. Haven't you put me through enough with your accusations, lies, harassment, bulling, sick cats and BS. If I was going to take the time to make a post about you it would have my name on it and a copy of the threat Terra Siberians made to me to remove my complaint. I have NO interest in what you are doing nowadays. I am far to busy with my kids and cats to care about you or if u are selling cats. I come on these boards about once a month only to make sure u are not trying to have my original complaint removed again for not responding within 30 days. After seeing the way u have harassed me why would anyone else use their real name. How can a police officer take your side without getting information from both sides first. I have not been contacted by any attorney or police officer. Furthermore, u have claimed breeding cats is a hobby for you and there is no money in it for u. Now you claim you are going to sue for damages or loss due to my complaint and tried to get a job because u aren't able to sell your cats. Always contradicting yourself. I have proof of all my comments about u and I can also prove these posts u accuse me of aren't mine so go ahead and spend your money to sue instead of continuing to just make threats about it as I'm sure it will just be thrown out of court anyway. Anyone reading your nonsense can see u are the one harassing and bulling me as I have only replied to your accusations, lies and threats, in my opinion. I want nothing from u but to be left alone. U claim to be a nice person yet u post things like Angie and her 16 personalities, only low life people use these boards, calling me a child (I'm 40 years old)ect. Your husband has posted ugly thing about special needs children and their parents yet has a special needs child himself but lies about it only showing he is ashamed in my opinion. Your husband, Harry Hart, claims I made a bad choice for a husband because we are not rich yet he divorced his 1st wife and his current wife is claiming to have tried to commit suicide over a complaint about her cats. Looks like Harry is the one making bad choices in partners, not me, in my opinion. You maybe a nice person when someone is handing over hundreds of dollars to u but u sure don't know how to deal with people if they have a complaint about a sick cat they paid those hundreds of dollars for, in my experience with Terra Siberians anyway. You continue to only prove my initial complaints about u are true even without me having to post my proof, just how unstable u really are and what people/families will have to deal with if they choose u as a breeder, in my opinion. U have already admitted u shouldn't have charged me for my replacement kitten after my 1st kitten died of FIP yet not only did u charge me but sold me one that was unfit for sale due to fleas and stinky bloody diarrhea. Then YOU CONTACTED ME 3 months later to offer a refund stating u spoke to other breeders who told u that u shouldn't have never charged me for the replacement kitten to begin with, then claimed I was extorting the money from u. If u have been such a great breeder for 10 yrs as u claim why would u have to speak other breeders to figure out what u did was wrong to begin with. In my opinion, u have only damaged yourself by not doing right by me and stopping all communication with me which is why I posted my original complaint on these boards to begin with. Look at yourself and how you dealt with the situation if u are looking to blame anyone. You only have yourself to blame, in my opinion. U also waited months before contacting me to find out who the mother of my kitten was that died of FIP, only after a client contacted u inquiring if the dam was removed from your cattery. U didn't remove her immediately after I informed of FIP and u don't keep good enough records to know yourself what mother it was which is probably why u had a second kitty die of FIP as well, in my opinion. I have no reason to post anonymously and the more u harass me the more info I end up posting that I haven't already posted so stop blaming me and LEAVE ME ALONE LIZ.

Oct 15, 2016

Angie no one has any issues about my kittens. I am sorry about your experience, but I am not the bad person you are portraying us to be. You need to cease and desist all communication on this board as I have been instructed by authorities to tell you. Please leave us alone.

Dec 29, 2016

@Liz Hart Wow, finally an apology from Liz after a yr and a half about my experience with her YET she is still harassing me and claiming to be a victim in this situation. I don't need an apology from u Liz, just for u to stop lying and harassing me!

Oct 15, 2016

I never bullied anyone and have no clue about removing posts or I would have done so. please stop bullying me into stopping what I enjoy. I will not go away. there's no Brian Jones. there are not gads of dead kittens as you claim. I have verified all are in great health. I wish you would go away. I want no contact with you. therefore I am not bullying you in any way. if you think I am then call the authorities. please stop this complaints board nonsense.

Dec 29, 2016

@Liz Hart Maybe the message I posted below will refresh your memory Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew. I have never met anyone with a worse memory than the owners of Terra Siberians. Did u also forget u sold me not 1 but 2 sick kittens. I have not bullied anyone just posted my experience with Terra Siberians. If u wish to have no contact with me than why do YOU CONTINUE TO CONTACT ME??? There would not even be a reason for me to reply if u didn't lie, post inaccurate info and accusations, so ignorant! This is the message I had in my personal messages on this complaint board. This is a copy and past cuz u can't read/see screen shots well when posted on this site:
    Liz Hart
    24th of Nov, 2015

I am following these instructions. Please help.
    ComplaintsBoard.com
    Hello,

Please try to contact the person who posted the negative review, resolve the issue and ask the author to mark the complaint as "Resolved". The message must be sent using our "Send Message" option (located in the user's profile). If you will not receive a response within 30 days, then please contact us once again and we will mark the post as "Resolved".

Oct 15, 2016

officer Gene Shieh of Keego Harbor Police Dept.

Oct 15, 2016

So my stalker goes public claiming I am the stalker. WTF. I am so busy with my family life, but that's not me. I donated 5 frozen embryos to make families whole again. I raise hypoallergenic cats to families that can't otherwise have a pet. I have been supplying food to a family of 9 who can't afford to eat. I want to help others but one person destroys my hope. I am so sorry. I think my wings are broken.

Dec 29, 2016

@Liz Hart Your wings are not broken, the kittens u sold me were!!! No stalking as u continue to claim, u once again are contacting and harassing me after many request to be left alone.

• R
      Oct 15, 2016

You have been compensated beyond our contract guidelines. You asked and you received. You have said I had a restraining order...I went to the local authorities and they were clueless...and thought I was nuts for asking. No restraining order ever. You had said that our license was revoked by TICA which is hilarious since they are only a registry. You had said we were shut down in 2010 by Oakland County Animal Control for dirty litter boxes which is hilarious as well. They do not check for dirty litter boxes nor did we even reside in this state in that year. And the list goes on. Deny all you want...we had your ISP investigated. We never demanded you remove your complaint. You told us, after we thought we satisfied you, that you would stop at no cost to shut us down. We also know you have an alias on our face book page. Not worried because you are your own enemy. Happy Trails!

Dec 29, 2016

@RealityCheck!!! LIES, LIES, LIES AND MORE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF COURSE. If you had my computer ISP investigated then u would know I DIDN'T MAKE ANY OF THE POSTS THAT DON'T HAVE MY NAME ON THEM AS U HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES!! I'm sure the cops did think u were nuts considering I have never filed a restraining order against u BECAUSE u do not intimidate me and the post about u threatening to put a clients address on craigslist is not mine. Obviously Liz Hart of Waterford MI who is now selling kittens as Liz Pettegrew of Bloomfield MI is worried or she would not continue to harass, threaten and post lies about me. U would like everyone to think the other posts on these boards were mine, however, once again u fail to remember that Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew of Terra Siberians posted the names of other unhappy customers on these boards herself! Once again Terra Siberians should have a privacy policy in their contract to protect anyone who fills out your ridiculous contract that only protects u as the breeder and not the client from Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew and Harry Hart from releasing clients home addresses online. One of those clients posted Liz and Harrys address on these boards in a complaint and they claimed it was a safety issue and bullied them into deleting the post although they invite strangers to their home all the time while running this business and even posted their own address on these complaint boards. To bad Liz and Harry only care about their safety and not the safety of their clients, in my opinion. Do your research and do not give Liz Hart aka Liz Pettegrew or Harry Hart your address when filling out Terra Siberians contract. Harry, u can continue to post false info, Liz can call me all the names she can come up with even harass me and u both can continue to post lies, threats, false accusations and bully me while trying to play cop, lawyer, victim and breeder BUT anyone reading these posts are not buying anything from me. It is also not very Christian of u as u claim to be, in my opinion. U both are so full of BS I can smell it all the way in MN with the wind blowing the opposite direction, LOL. As for the Facebook page u claim is an alias...I had to use our second acct which was established before our dispute because u blocked our main page so your customers only see what u want them too. I ALSO POSTED MY NAME ON ANY POST I PUT ON YOUR PAGE!! U try to make it sound like I anonymously posted to your facebook which is not the case now is it Harry Hart.

• S
      Jan 06, 2017

I have a posted a separate complaint about this breeder on this website. If you search Terra Siberians you can find it. I'm sorry you had a such a terrible experience. I had one as well. I hope we can stop people from going to this breeder.

Jan 11, 2017

I actually took the time to read through these complaints. I was considering breeders for a Siberian cat...Lol... There's no WAY in hell I could ever buy from a cattery like this...Just based on the responses alone. Yikes! I'll find a breeder close to home !

(I have no affiliation with any of the above commenters... I just wanted a cat, and check for reviews prior to contact!)

Sep 21, 2019

Please file your complaint with http://www.bbb.org/detroit it is free to file and the Breeder / Cattery will have the opportunity to prove their side or make it right to remove complaint. Free service and impartial. If you truly want to protect others I encourage anyone to use this route.