Termismart Termite Baiting Systems / Not turning up for appts. & many excuses & stories

1 Birkdale Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Some Trades people rrrrrrrrrrrrr. I've made like 12 appts for the guy who done termite bait system to come around and replace a product he designed that has failed in detecting termite activity. I had my termite stations installed in Feb 2007 & had started to call 6 mths later because the cylinder in the grounds lid with the plastic window had disintergrated away and that plastic milky coloured window is suppose to indicate termites as termites don't like the light and will cover it over with mud so of course it's out of action for the window is open. Some excuse for him not to come then and by 6 mths later most all termite stations have holes thru them rang again and said he'll replace all lids because the bits n pieces he used wasnt working & had to redo other jobs. And with that appt. there was an excuse and was told that he's got to do some paid jobs throughout day so as to bring an income. Roughly12 appts later more excuses & stories of his family difficulties and other people's termite problems. It's like a joke when he says he'll make it and doesnt and sometimes didnt even ring to say he couldnt make it. By the beginning of 2008 I told of my pregnancy and frustration but to no avail Feb 2009 & a 4 mth old baby. I'm so sick and tired. My dad reckons i should say to him when he says he'll come the day we arrange for him to do these useless termite bait stations that'll be the day i win lotto. Customers dont want to hear excuses and stories just be true to your word i'm sure 12 times having to change a day would really mean your lying and really dont want to do the work ! Your own business you'll be getting a bad reputation i'm sure i'm not the only one!!!

Aj

Comments

• Ha
      20th of Mar, 2009

I have got the same problem the only thing is that my rental property has been eaten away.
    2 years of this lies and promises.

Tammie Van Diest
    Redland Bay Queensland

• Di
      21st of Mar, 2009

Same deal here. The guy is worse than a used car salesmen, only most people wouldn't be fortunate enough to realise that his product is a piece of ### until their houses are infested by termites. This guy should NOT be operating a business in an industry which is relied upon by so many homeowners. You would be better off sticking your money in a poker machine. What goes around will come around for N.G & Termismart!!!

• Tr
      24th of Jul, 2009

I have had the same problem, he says he will be here but doesn't show up or ring, now he has changed his phone number and i can not get in contact with him at all. I have paid in full for a few baits and he has not came back.

• Do
      24th of Aug, 2009

We also have problems with termismart not providing the monitoring service they contracted for.

We have contacted BSA Queensland, and they suggest we all file a complaint with them. The form can be obtained from http://www.bsa.qld.gov.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Generic/BSA%20Forms/Notification%20of%20Offence.pdf
    If sufficient complaints are received they will take action to revoke Termismarts BSA licence.

• Ca
      13th of Jan, 2010

Nothing more to add really - the above comments are 100% accurate. We have had problems with lids (birds fault not Termismart apparently) teeth complaints, domestic issues, supplier problems and so on.
    Two and a half years into the baits (which were never monitored) guess what - Yes we have Termites!
    The guy is a waster full stop.
    We will be submitting our complaint to have his license revoked and help protect others in the future from this creep - I urge everyone else to do likewise.
    Anyone know how to approach the insurance company?

• Ha
      28th of Jan, 2010

I have this man and his so called Company in the courts. If you would like any details please call me on
    0412 799 537 Thankyou Tammie
    I don't have termites anymore thanks to Federal Pest Control and $44, 000 later..