Termismart Termite Baiting System / House Eaten Away

Termismart Termite Baiting System
Redland Bay Brisbane Australia
This man has given us nothing but trouble and lies from day one we where just to silly to see.
we where always having to ring to see when he will be at property. Being a rental property this has been very hard to follow up.
His system just doesn't work, he removed a system and repalced with his because it was the best.
Termites where found told tenant that he would fix next time and just when on talking about golf.
He always had problems if not with wife, kids, teeth and even the supply of goods. There was always a reason.
I hired another pest inspector today after enought is enought all walls in my rental have termites and the inspector was digging them out with a screw driver and showing me.
Not bad when this company was there only 3 week early and gave me a report which cleared the property.

N  25th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
we at termismart sydney have no afilliation with this other company in brisbane and had no knowledge of their company or their practices inthe pest industry.Termismart sydney only operates in sydney alone and is a highly reccommend company in the feild of pest control. THANKYOU, TERMISMART PEST CONTROL .
A  22nd of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
How many excuses does this man have! If only I had followed my instinct not to hire his services. It is not even six months after he terminated termites from one room in the house and they are back... same room!! Not only that, but I have also found termites elsewhere in the house. The quote is much less than other companies, but clearly you pay for what you get... DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!! YOU'LL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
We also have problems with termismart not providing the monitoring service they contracted for.

We have contacted BSA Queensland, and they suggest we all file a complaint with them. The form can be obtained from http://www.bsa.qld.gov.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Generic/BSA%20Forms/Notification%20of%20Offence.pdf
If sufficient complaints are received they will take action to revoke Termismarts BSA licence.