Terex Lending Group / Approved loans

Providence, RI, United States Review updated:

This company refused to provide us with his business license. they called us and told us our application was approved for 10, 000 after we applied for a personal loan and they asked to sign a contract they e-mailed us after that they would give us further instructions in how to send 1500.00 in order to fund our loand. We called and they were not registered with the banking division of RI, not secretary of state in texas to do legal business, and no license whatsoever...

don't fall for it.. when we called back to confront them.. they said.. sorry you feel that way... if you search google... they don't even come up..
Va

Comments

Mi
  15th of Sep, 2008
Yes! I agree. Terex in my opinion is a fraud. They are not FDIC insured, they asked me for a colateral of $960 on a 6k loan. They told me to send it to their office in Canada via Money Gram to a girl named Alicia and not to tell them it is business because then I will have to pay additional taxes, and that the reason why I need to send it to their "home office" in Canada was because that was how I was able to get such a low interest rate...meanwhile...if you look at their website there is nothing that states that there is a home office in Canada! I called the Federal Reserve and they told me they have no record of this company. I called the FDIC, the BBB...everyone! So then I called the company and asked to speak with a supervisor. They wanted to know why I wanted to speak with a supervisor and I told them it was personal business. He got on the phone I knew it was a scame. I asked to speak to the President of the Company and he stated that he is unreachable to clients because that is what he is there for. He continued to tell me it was my fault because I was the one who sat in front of the computer and applied for a loan. So in not so many words he plainly admitted his company was committing fraud. I needed this money so very badly and I am truly devistated that these people have done this to me. Please do not become another victim. I am contacting a lawyer, the police, and the local news in New York and in Providence, RI. They have my social security number and I refuse to let them get away with this. Good luck to all.
Ni
  25th of Oct, 2008
YES, I AGREE IT IS A HUGE SCAM!!! PLEASE DON'T BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM. WE INVESTED ALMOST 4, 000.00 AND WE NEVER RECIEVED A DIME. ME AND MY FAMILY ARE SO DEVASTATED PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT.