Teresa Bayes / Non payment

1 Spain Review updated:

Teresa Bayes utilized the services of Morrison Wed design ( and also borrowed money personally from a fellow Australian) and decided not to repay her debts or loans.
She lies and convives her way to get business or loans and simply lies about repaying or payments. be well warned doing business with her or loaning her money. She'll also post comments on here under the guise of "Gerry Harvey"

Ra
Jan 07, 2014

Comments

Feb 28, 2014

She and her husband have been recently exposed running a number of frauds involving visa scams for immigrants to Australia and also scams utilising themes of 'remembrance of veterans' to raise money for the poor and destitute. Don't trust them at all.

Feb 28, 2014

Last known to be travelling throughout Europe operating scams from there.

• Co
      Jan 05, 2017

@Nods she is now in spain and conning people here

• Ba
      Jan 05, 2017

I think I have also be conned by this women and her her husband Colin. They claimed to be selling a car and I 'bought' it. It was never delivered. The day we arranged to meet 'Colin' didn't turn up, but answered his phone to say "he thought we were meeting the day after". Since then she has deleted her e mail, Facebook etc, and he does not answer his phone. I lost a lot of money. Be warned, they are very smooth and convincing, they are well drilled in what they are doing. Do not part with any money until you have your hands on the goods !

• Pa
      May 22, 2019

@Barbi and Kev A few years ago, this pair conned me out of a small amount of money when I took pity on them and allowed them to stay in my home in Ireland. They are scum and should be locked up.

• Su
      Jun 12, 2019

Colin and Teresa Bayes are now living in Portugal in the Algarve. Colin (who was also calling himself Skippy) ‘Skip’s Mechanical Service’ agreed to repair our car and said he would order the parts. We gave him money for parts and call out charges. That was 6 weeks ago and nothing heard from him since. Teresa Bayes was the original point of contact via Facebook to organise this but when we insisted that Colin was the person we needed to talk to all went quiet and no contact, no parts arrived and definitely no sign of Colin. We have tried on several occasions to phone him but he does not answer his phone. I guess we are another trusting couple who have been let down and scammed by Colin and Teresa Bayes.