tenspotme.com / They started to steal from me

I registered on the website www.tenspotme.com and paid money for the membership, but this website became the horrible place, so several days ago I decided to cancel my subscription. After 7 days I noticed that they continued to charge me, but I already cancelled my subscription. Scam, scam, scam. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these fraudulent charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Vi
Sep 29, 2014

Comments

• Te
      Oct 02, 2014

Hi. My name is Nina Santamaria, the owner of tenspotme.com. The date you posted this complaint, we were not even up and running yet and did not even have our payment gateways in place so it's impossible for you to have been charged by us.

However, if for some reason you were charged by anyone or any company using the name tenspotme.com, please contact me at [protected]@tenspotme.com and we can look into it.

As I stated above, we hadn't opened to the public as of the date you wrote this comment and were still in beta testing. In fact, as I type this response we don't have our PayPal account even set up yet, therefore - it is very unlikely, dare I say impossible that we charged you anything.