Tenretni Ltd / Scam and cheating

My story mirrors all the others. I paid Tenretni £1, 500 for a website and training package. Dean Taylor assured me all along the way that everything was genuine and that I would soon be making money.

The website was certainly not fit for purpose and the training package was non- existent. On asking for a refund, the email reply from Peter Staples stated "we are unable to consider a refund in this instance".

Ja

Comments

• Sm
      1st of May, 2009

Tenretni - www.smallclaims.uk.com has been engaged by a number of unhappy customers to take legal action which will commence in the next 2 weeks.

If you wish to pursue your money, get in touch thru the website on the contact page.

• Co
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I bought a site from Tenretni for £1500 after my Dad had just died, I don't want to go all x-factor but I had lost my full time job too. I was excited and ready to graft for results, looking back there were signs early on that these guys were Not Kosher for eg:missed deadlines, unaswered calls... but I guess I wanted to beleive and I think having a Tutor to reasure me made the whole sharade alot more beleivable...I spent on Google and Yahoo and Post robot and now feel gutted anyway its all a scam and I have spoken to a gentlemen who heard Dean Taylor telling a client he would send details of a satisfied customer he nominated Chris Taylor another (Tenretni Director) so they have been giving each others details as proof!! ###! Chris Young now says he was only a consultant wonder when Peter, Amy, Joanne, Dean and all the other lowlives will say the same!