Tenny Crest Securities / Lottery scam

1 London england, United States

I had recieved my first letter from tenny crest saying i had 3 weeks to call before i lose my winnings. I had called them and they first said i was only getting 105, 000.00 usd. I had recieved my first check on november 18 2016 in the amount of 4, 950.00. I was told i had to call Mr Williams to activate the check befor i can deposit in to my account. Mr Williams said after i had deposited the check to call back so he can give info for the taxes. Mr Williams said i had to send 2, 850.00 to a Leo Mozee and a Gina Suller that saturday by moneygram and i would recieve my 125, 050.00 by either fedex or ups on monday. I went to my back tuesday to see if it had cleared and the bank said it was a fraud. My bank has mailed out the check that i tried to deposit. I had talked to Mr Williams to tell him that it did not clear and he had told me it should have and that he is looking into why it was not able to clear. Mr Willaims said he would call back in two hours and he never did. So i had called him and he said he is still waitting for an answer from someone higher up then him and as soon as he hears something he will get back to me. What can some one due to put a stop to this fraud?

El