Tennessee Vacuums / fraudulent site

1 302 East Walnut StreetDickson, TN, United States Review updated:

My husband ordered a part for a Dyson vacuum on 9/4/08, paying with our mastercard. thankfully the order total was only $16.31. Our credit card was charged for this amt but we have never rec'd the part and the company will not respond to our emails regarding the status of the order. We are unable to locate a phone number with which to call this company. In reviewing customer complaints made against another Dickson company - sewingsolutions.com, it appears this may be yet another online scam site setup by either this same person or his father. Do not order any products from this company. It was only setup in July 2008. My husband did not notice this when he placed the order. Buyer beware!

De

Comments

• Jj
      20th of Sep, 2008

I too was ripped off by this company only they are using this link to their Sewing Style website: http://sewingstyle.com/ The charge on my visa was billed to Tennessee Vacuums - I ordered a sewing machine part for my Pfaff over six weeks ago and it has not come yet. Also, I have e-mailed them several times with no response and tried the telephone number they list on their website only to find out it does not work. Their address listed at the bottom of this website is: 93A Mathis Drive Dickson, TN 37055... BUYER BEWARE!! I wish I had read the above posting before they got my money!!!

• Sh
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I also ordered a part for my sewing machine from the sewingstyle.com website over a month ago. I too send several emails and received no response. I called the ph# 615-516-1649 which is listed on my credit card statement from Tennessee Vacuums but received a voice mail. Of course he never called back. When I did a reverse lookup on the phone # it is listed to someone in Nashville, TN. I do not know where to file a complaint on bogus websites. I am concerned with the fact they have my credit card information. I will be more caustious about ordering from internet sites from now on!!!

• Te
      4th of Oct, 2008

This whole little empire is being run by the Kocourek Family. Father George runs the vacuum end, Son Aaron is running the sewing end with sewingstyle.com, sewingmachinesolutions.com, son Jeremy makes the websites for them - although he seems to be trying to disassociate himself recently.

Aaron in particular is plastered all over the internet, putting himself forward as an expert in e-business. The whole outfit stinks. Numerous people have been defrauded by this family.

In response to a complaint to the Tennessee Dept of Consumer Affairs, they have forwarded my details to the FBI Internet Fraud. It remains to be seen whether they can or will do anything.

The main message is, avoid anything to do with the Kocourek family. If you are ordering from a website, check "whois" to see who owns the site.

• La
      4th of Oct, 2008

Hi,
    I guess I have been duped by both of these entities. I ordered one part from Sewing Style and the others from tennessee vacuums. I have not received my parts and have not received answers to my emails. It is a shame because most sites are very reputable and give great service. I will keep trying to reach these folks and at least get a refund. In the mean time...anyone who reads this...don't order parts form sewing style or tennessee vacuums!!

• Ge
      10th of Oct, 2008

hi :

it seems that i to have been ripped off.
    i order a sewing machine part over 18 days ago. the tracking number they gave me is no good, they don't answer my emails, and i can't find a phone number. i called the number provided by another complaining customer but only got an answering machine. tennesseevacuum is a fraud.

• La
      11th of Oct, 2008

We wish we had found this web site before ordering our part for our sewing machine. We have tried everything to get a response from the company even google check-out. My question is what part does google checkout plays in this? Are they aware of this company is a fraud?

• Ro
      24th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me, I didn't recieve my order, they would not reply to my emails. I contacted Google Checkout and they did take care of it, I did recieve my money. I told Google Checkout about the complaints about this company also. They sent me a survey about this company and boy did I tellem what I thought. I also made the mistake of ordering before I checked the company out, that ain't happing again! Google Checkout did right by me!

• Mi
      26th of Oct, 2008
    Tennessee Vacuums - Order not received
    Tennessee Vacuums
    Anaconda
    Montana
    Phone: 406-797-8124
    tennesseevacuums.com

I placed an order that was charged to my credit card. I didn't receive the order or a refund. My e-mail weren't answered.

• Mi
      26th of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off also. I ordered sewing machine light bulbs. My credit card was charged, but I never received my order. My e-mails also went unanswered.

• Ka
      9th of Nov, 2008

Oh my! now who has my money...google or tennessee vacuum. I have been waiting and emailing for almost 2 months. I wanted a sewing machine belt and have not received it despite my emails of questions. The emails were not even answered. I am going to talk to Google. I am sure they don't want their reputation slammed. Now I have to find another place to order my belt.
    Kathie

• Ka
      16th of Nov, 2008

I also am a victim of this fraudulent company. Ordered some sewing notions for my mom, in Oct. 2008 and never received them. No response from them, and no refund. I am mad!

• Es
      28th of Jan, 2009

I am just now going to contact my credit card company to see of they can reverse this charge, and also contact Google. Same as everyone above, e-mails unanswered. Item never delivered. Just $15.24, but a scam is a scam.

• Er
      3rd of Jun, 2016

some thing happened to me! anyone know how to get our money back?

• Sy
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Tennessee Vacuums - pedal for singer machine purchased 10-1-08
    tennessee vaccums
    302 east walnut st.
    nationwide
    Tennessee
    tennesseevacuums.com

I ordered a singer pedal on 10/1/08 from this company and I have not recieved the product and they already charged the amount to my account. I have to call my bank so that this company will not take anymore money out of my account. I will like the product or my money refunded. I tried 16 times to e-mail them and was unsuccessful. Can you help me with this situation? Thank you.