Tenex / Getting a perscription filled

United States, Madison
We have been trying to get a perscription filled for a month now for my grandson. The first reason we couldnt get it was a dr prn well we not them called the dr an we were told all they had to do was call the medicaid pharmacy to get the number since we were originally gonna take it to a walmart well guess what they didnt have the meds we need so we went to walgreens and thats when our nightmare began. The second time we got told we couldnt get it was supposedly cuz we had already gotten our month supply how when we never got the first one so im guesin they got that straight and now tonite we r back to we need a prn again I think everybody needs to get on the same page. We are talkin about a medication for a 10 year old child that desperatly needs it. How is his other meds gonna work if he doesnt have all of them the dr perscribed for him for a reason. Someone needs to do something about this before you loose more coustomers. We are definatly gonna be looking for a different pharmacy for the next time his meds need to be filled forget walgreens they have poor pharmacy procedures. We get kids taken away for not giving them their medication so whats gonna happen to the people that wont help get these meds for us to give to them nothing hmmmm whats wrong with that picture. Yall have nothing to loose but we do and I refuse to let the stupidity cause my family heartache over a medication that yall get paid to fill in a timely manner not a month later.
Jun 1, 2015