TempuVivendi.com.br / Fraud online!

1 Brazil Review updated:

On July 23 2007, I’ve made the payment of $3,727 to Paulo Daneu for the IWC Calibre pocket watch in 18kt gold heavy case. I waited patiently for the watch to arrive, but Daneu kept giving me every possible excuse why he did not mailed the watch: he was away from home for 2 weeks because his parents are old, he dropped the watch to the floor, parts at Brazilian Customs, his mother sick, postal strike in Brazil (good one), his father sick, his life is full of problems etc. 30 days past by quickly, then 60 days, and I started to get worried that something is wrong with this person. Finally on October 2 the message from paypal came that Daneu has shipped me my other watch that I’ve won from him: James Stoddard in silver case. On my question why he was sending me one watch only, he replied: I cannot change the status of another watch.I can change the status of only the last 60 days in Ebay.

On October 8 the package has finally arrived and inside I’ve found 2 brown envelopes, and in first envelope was the Stoddard, but in the second was Movado in gf case in horrible condition. I’ve asked him many times why Movado was in the package and finally on October 17 he answered on my numerous emails. At first he pretended to be shocked, then he blamed me and later he started to blame his “WATCHMAKER” for switching watches. Finally after a lot of pressure he promised to pay back in parts my money. The last time on November 14 he wrote me this: “I am looking for a way to pay you. But if you tell anything in the forums that I am registered I never pay you”. One of my final emails to him:

Paulo,

I will not bargain with you on condition's how to pay my money back. Do you know why??? Let me remind you: 1-instead of IWC watch I received beat up Movado.
2- you blamed your watchmaker that he was the sender of the package, but in reality I have the proof that you was the sender, and your signatures on FedEx air bill and on Customs declarations can testify against you.
3- the package was weighted at FedEx, and it matches the original weight on Air bill: .9 pounds. If IWC watch were in the package, the weight of the package would've exceeded 1.3 pounds.
4- how many times you gave me the promise to send me the watch next morning? You´ve promised in August twice, you promised in September, and you promised in October. Now, put yourself in my position and ask yourself this question- "Can you be trusted???" And the answer is -NO!

You know what really happened to the watch, so please stop pretending how innocent you are, and don't insult my intelligence anymore!!! I've asked you to send me the certified bank check, and instead of compiling you are trying to waste even more of my time. I paid you with the paypal, you know how to use it, but you keep asking me for my Bank account. Are you for real??? However, i can put you in touch with US Attorneys office so you can pay directly to them.

Please understand- my conditions are non-negotiable, and if you don't pay me in time, you will pay huge interest for that amount.

I am a very patient man, but my patience to him is over. This person is a crook and a thief. Everything that he is saying is a lie. It’s a funny thing that a person who is 54 years of age could be so deceitful to others. It’s obvious that his place is behind the bars of prison.

I feel that it’s my duty to warn every collector in the world about this criminal.

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Dec, 2007

I am been thankful for the fast response reply and that you understanding this matter.

I am very tired with this crazy person. Now he is creating false users in Ebay, I reported he to Ebay.
    I am registered in Ebay for some years and I invite you to look mine feedback in this link http://myworld.ebay.com/tempusvivendi and that you to look too the feedback of this person that is not a longer Ebay user in this link http://myworld.ebay.com/amasonica007

You can see that I am a serious seller I resolved few problems directly with the buyers.
    But this person creates a situation that is impossible to resolve.
    He loses the claim in Ebay and in PayPal, now he is trying to resolve using forums.

10th of Dec, 2007

P. Daneu is under U.S. Attorneys investigation as we speak.
    I have provided all information from the beginning about this con artist from Brazil.

He repeatedly lied to me in August, September, October and November. He blamed his watchmaker that he has switched the watch.

My friends from Brazil can testify against this loser that he was bragging to them that he has sold the watch to someone else for $10,000.

Daneu, very soon you will deal with real Justice, and in the end you will refund my money + huge interest + attorneys fee’s.

You are a thief, liar and a con artist.

Also you are a ###.

On November 14 he wrote me this:

Lars,
    I am looking for a way to pay you.

But if you tell anything in the forums that I am registered I never pay you.

SHAME on YOU!!! You are 54 years old, but you act like 12 year old.

In a few days we will finish the new web page on internet about you. I will post the whole story from the beginnig. Also your home address will be there.

You have broken 2 commandments:

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back.

Truth is the most valuable thing we have, so I try to conserve it. ~Mark Twain

10th of Dec, 2007

Daneu, you display the logo of National Assosiation of watch and clock collectors on your site, but when i contacted NAWCC about you, the secretary of NAWCC has informed me that you were not a member.

Please explain this to the community.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom. ~Thomas Jefferson

For all,

I will invite you to view my feedbacks and the worth of the items that I sold in the Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/tempusvivendi and this person was banned from Ebay.

He create many users only to prejudice me, about the U$ 10.000 really your friends are crazy.

You told me that they said you that I sold the watch to IWC.
    I told you to check the IWC.

I reported you to Ebay and you now are been investigated by them, you broken the Ebay rules.

Paulo

10th of Dec, 2007

In dealing with transactions of this caliper and nature your reputation is everything. I think by being dishonest in this transaction will certainly cost you down the road.... You have robbed a individual thru deciet..... Why don't you just give him his money back and resell your item legitimatly...John Cremati.

Hi John,

I have not the watch it was not sold for others. I sold many others watches more expensive than this one. Tell me. Why had I problems with only one? After this watch I sold many others without problems. In my concern the watch was delivered, my mistake was not packed it. I told to Lars that I refund of your money, but he did not accept my way to do it. Now he tries to resolve this in public and I lose my reputation. What is the worth of my Ebay reputation? Why do I do?

Paulo.

11th of Dec, 2007

I have given you a timetable to refund my money. Instead of complying with it you disappeared. The last time I have heard from you was on November 14. Since you’ve decided to ignore my emails, I had no choice, but to hire Attorney.
    I’ve been patient with you for over 120 days, but you betrayed my trust, you broke every promise made by you. How many times you made the promise to send me the watch? 1? 2? 3? 4? Over 5 times!!! But did you do it? No! Instead, 72 days after I paid you I’ve got the package containing beat- up Movado watch.

You received my payment on July 26. If you were an honest dealer, why the watch wasn’t mailed to me immediately? I’ve waited 72 days for the package!!! Is this normal?

Also, why are you displaying the logo of NAWCC on your webpage if you are not a member of this organization? You call this honest to other unsuspected buyers?

You are nothing but a cheat! And now I am dealing with you appropriately. You think this is bad? You can’t even imagine how bad it’s going to be soon. You will beg me for mercy, but all that you will get is a sweet justice.

For every promise, there is price to pay. ~Jim Rohn

Mr. Cremati,

This person does not follow the rules that normal people follow.
    He lives in his own world: the world of fantasy and delusion.
    Time after time he has toyed with my feelings intentionally wasting my time.
    I believed him; I was very patient with him, but not anymore.
    This person has no conscience. Even if he was a half-decent person, this would’ve never happened.

"A promise is a comfort for a fool." Old proverb

• Fl
      5th of Nov, 2008

Unfortunately he did the same thing with other buyers in his own country and the last time I heard of him he was being charged for selling stolen watches over the internet. There are some guys in Brazil who would love to smack his face... He owes to differente people from $10 (believe it or not) to up to $5, 000. So don't give up, lots of buyers will join you in this quest.
    His full name: Paulo Souza Daneu
    His phone number: +55-15-3217-4863
    His address: Rua Vicente Florio, 77, ap. 404 - 18055-125 - Sorocaba - SP, Brazil
    His IRS ID number: 696.377.688-15
    His e-mail (one of thousands): pdaneu@yahoo.com.br