Telus / Tac Mobility / defective product, worse service

7808 87 streetOsoyoos, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 250-495-2363
I bought a lg chocolate from telus (bc tel mobility). returned in in 2 days, was scolded for being an impulse buyer (my daughter and I had looked for 2 years) and was berated and told I didnt know how to operate it. she replaced the battery and sent me on my way.
said phone again died completly with in a month of purchase, and was sent away (for 6 weeks) for repair.
the say phone died again, and I am awaiting return of it. I purchased it and in 20 weeks I have only had it 8 weeks.. the rest its been in repair..
sickening service, from the 2nd day til now..
my advise stay away from lg product and telus service.. sincerly william

Comments

Bi
  15th of Jul, 2008
This has NOTHING to do with Telus' sevice! This is them having to send the item to a central repair location and your phone is in queue, sorry, but you have to wait your turn, as you do in your everyday life! It is a well known fact, if ONLY you had done SOME research, that the LG Chocolate phone, both slider and flip, are absolute pieces of crap, so you have no one to blame but yourself. Just b/c a phone seems great, you must always research it's user's feedback, both online and in store. Sorry man but you are sour for your own fault!
  4th of Dec, 2008
WHAT EVER MAN THESE GUYS NOW THER STUFF ESPECIALLY THE VERNON CREW THER ROCK THE OKANAGAN.

TELUS Communications Logo TELUS Communications