Telus Communications — residential tv / internet / home phone
Account Number [protected]-6
Sylvia & Vince Dixon
4718 MacTaggart Place NW, Edmonton, Alta
We have been a satisfied customer for the past 2 years with our home service. On April 26 called into the call centre to discuss removing our home phone since we have become dedicated mobile users and only telemarketers call on the home phone. To make a long story short, I was convinced by the rep to retain the phone at a lower rate and resign a 2 year optik tv contract with Internet and would receive a new 4 k TV and PVR. I was very pleased with the service and made arrangements for the installation.
On Friday evening I received a call from someone at telus informing me that since I was an Existing customer, we were not entitled to TV and PVR special. I was told the only reason why was this offer is for NEW customers only and existing customers are not entitled.
I would like someone to call me @[protected] and provide me reasons why i should stay with Telus. I dont want to change my service but I do not like to be treated this way. Your competitor is offering a similar service and if I need too, I will change.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- Telus - customer service
- Telus - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges