Telus Communications / customer service
I have been trying to give you my money for ONE HOUR. The credit card you have on file no longer works, no one sent me an email or mail saying the last payment was declined.
I have a new credit card that I am trying to get you to put on file and I have been dealing with it online for 30 minutes and now on the phone for 20 minutes.
It is still not resolved and I have been transferred FOUR TIMES.
The WORST customer service I have ever dealt with time and time again.
I had to change my credit card number with three other services including utilities and phone bill and I was on the phone with them for a total of 10 minutes COMBINED.
And when the last person finally did try to help me, I was told there is NOTHING he can do at this time.
Absolutely disgusting customer service and I will be cancelling my business services and recommending everyone I know cancels their services with you as well as soon as I am able to stomach another 60 minute call with you.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - Final billing
- Telus Communications - general 
- Telus Communications - mobility
- Telus Communications - bills that were cleared up years ago and you are recharging 3 times
- Telus Communications - telus mobility account