Telus Communications

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 by

conduit repair for permanent line

Red Deer, Alberta
Canada
This is Shoham Poudyal from 218 Truant Crescent Red Deer. My account number is [protected]. It's been about 4 months that we are not connected with the permanent Telus line because permanent line has been broken when Neighbour hit the underground conduit wire when digging up for the fence post. You also check the notes!!! So we have now connection but with temporary line running across the backyard into my basement. The conduit repair has not been done yet. I have called up the conduit repair team but they have not sent the conduit repair team yet. I am wondering how long I should hang on with the temporary line?????
I have already with two Telus technicians came over my home and try to see if the line was repaired but they could not help me out to get permanent line. Every time they come to fix, they have one concern that is your conduit repair has not been done.
So, I want to talk to loyalty department to talk about how you guys want to help customer who has not received service as it is supposed to be and its been hastle every time.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Telecommunications

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree