Telus Communications / 7 month recurring issue
In Nov 2017, I was billed for extra TV services never requested & was informed that I must have accidentally ordered the channels without realizing it. The one extra channel I had on my plan was cancelled the same day new charges were added. Tell me, Telus, how did that happen?
Today marks the last of many phone calls I have made to Telus to rectify all issues that have arisen from this situation. The rep I spoke with today was scripted but professional & assured me there would be complete resolution. Unfortunately, a previous rep baited and switched details on my internet service instead of resolving the main issue, hence, I am hopeful but somewhat skeptical now.
I am putting Telus on notice that if the situation is not satisfactorily rectified in the coming days, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, the CCTC, & the CRTC.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - internet
- Telus Communications - billing errors and lack of support and resolve the issues
- Telus Communications - content club
- Telus Communications - home service mistreatment
- Telus Communications - telus