Telus / bad service

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I have ordered for Telus internet service on 31st of Jan 2009. I was told I will receive the modem after 5 working days, but I reveive the same on 12th of Jan 2009. From that I have been continuosly calling for atleast 2 hours a day and speaking to agents at Telus. Every time they say within 24 hours your service will start. But today on 15-Jan 2009 when I again called, the agent told me they will send a technician on 18-jan that is 3 more days for me to be without internet and phone. I am very much frustrated and am waiting for an interview call. I requeted telus from more than 5 days but they said our manager don't have time to talk to you.

I have wasted my 15 days calling Telus. Please file a complain again Telus

Comments

• Zl
      29th of Dec, 2009

On Oct 11, 2009, Telus has a promotion on Telus TV. it is a good deal (I have to say).

Before I sign the contract with telus tv service, I asked the sales several times: "I also need a Internet, but I am worry about the Telus Internet speed.",

The sales say it is okay, he gived a month free to try the Internet service out and he said if it does not work with me, then I can cancel the Internet service any time. and he also marked it on the contract. From the contract says there is no contract on Internet service.

now the bad things came, after I tried out on Internet service, I do not satisfied with the Internet service, the TV service is okay after several times fixes. so I decided to cancel the Internet service. I called Telus to do it.

They said I can not cancel the Internet service and keep the TV service, if I need to cancel I have to cancel both. furthermore, I have to pay the 120 dollar for breaking Telus TV contract.

From the contract, it says no contract on Internet, and sales said I can cancel Internet service at any time.

Right now they denied it, they charge me 120 dollar and asked me to cancel both TV and Internet.

They are a big lie

• Zl
      29th of Dec, 2009

I have waste one month with telus, and get nothing works but being charged, ,

Telus are very very bad