Telus [B.C.] Internet Services Billing / monthly overpayments
Using TD's Bank online payment facility to pay all my bills in that fashion, I also added TELUS as
one of the monthly payments' recipients. It worked well, I thought, and there was no further correspondence between me and TELUS regarding any discrepancies or unusual account details.
This arrangement lasted for as long and since I used TD's online banking system; I do not recall the precise
date but it would date back a considerable number of months.
I travel a lot and use my laptop to meet my financial obligations vis-a-vis the issue mentioned above, am in Germany presently etc. I mention this because the bill payment procedure is divided by two or three personal PCs . I therefore do not have ALL payment confirmation details on this laptop but DO have a fair number. I also have VISA details pertaining to retrospective payments.
I emailed TELUS via its somewhat obscured 'email us' structure. Difficult!
I explained my concerns regarding Telus 'monthly deductions from my VISA account.
I asked to please check out my account details in order to also note the online payments
made by me. The principal question is: Where did the money go?
I had brief conformation from Telus that my message had been received and that it would be passed
on to the proper department etc.
Over 10 days have passed and I have not received a peep from Telus.
I am now asking Telus to please give me a less convoluted access to a normal Email address.
I need it in order to attach my supportive payment confirmation files in further corresponcence
I had hoped, would transpire.
If I do not get a basic response specific to my issue of interest, then what am I to do?
Can you help at all??
More Telus [B.C.] Internet Services Billing Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - internet service availability in edgewood bc
- Telus Communications - telus staff
- Telus Communications - mobility service
- Telus Communications - conduit repair for permanent line
- Telus Communications - internet