Telstra / Incompetence
30 years ago I stopped dealing with Telstra. My reasons were as follows.
Telstra is arrogant, incompetent, greedy, deceptive and in the main lazy and unresponsive to the people who pay exorbitant charges for a second rate service.
5 years ago I moved into a unit that hadn't had the phone on for some time. I went with a NZ ph. provider (AAPT) and have been pleased with hte service they give me but I have a problem:
I CAN'T ESCAPE THE IDJITS AT TELSTRA !
When the phone was installed
I had a chat with a Telstra sub-contractor who informed me the junction box was a total mess and should be totally replaced.
IN THESE LAST 5 YEARS TELSTRA HAS "FIXED" THIS SERVICE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS WITH ALWAYS THE SAME FAULT !
The fault is HR (high resistance) caused through moisture.
Yesterday my phone and internet was working FINE until 2 Telstra techs came and "fixed" the problem yet again.
Today the phone doesn't work and the internet keeps dropping out.
More Telstra Complaints & Reviews
- Telstra - Connection Fee 
- Telstra Mobile - Change of
- Telstra - Phone disconnection and then subsequent bill 
- Telstra - Debt collection for mis-billed disconnected services
- Telstra - Bad employer 
- Telstra Corporation - buongiorno aust 
- Telstra Corporation - mobile phone service interruption, overcharging of data and terrible support consistency.
- Telstra Australia - telstra australia football league subscription to watch live.
- Telstra - Phone and internet 
- Telstra Nokia Lumia Phone - Non in stock