Telstar Marketing / Don't pay employees

1 Campbellford, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 855-300-2324

I am a former employee of Telstar Marketing.

Although the CEO of this company calls himself Mark Nash, his actual name is Randy Crane, also known as the CEO of Tele-Pros Inc.

There are countless reports on various rip off websites online, by both clients and employees, against Randy Crane and Tele-Pros. This would explain why Randy Crane now uses an alias.

I have not had any success recovering the money that Randy Crane owes me. I have also spoken with many, many employees - both current and otherwise - who also tell me that they have been short paid, with some not even having been paid at all. I've been told of several instances where, as soon as one starts asking too many questions or refuses to work any further until their salary is caught up, they are simply locked out of the company software without any explanation at all. Calls and emails then go completely ignored. At best, you may be given one excuse after the other.

I have also not received the proper documentation related to my leaving the company nor have I ever spoken with anyone who has, for that matter.

I can provide documentation concerning the Mark Nash alias should you require.

I would definitely suggest that you steer clear of this company if you at all value your time and money.

Comments

• Un
      23rd of May, 2012

yes i would like to receive information regarding the documentation of randy crane is mark nash, plz forward it to my email address: [protected]@hotmail.com, i was inquiring and pondering the idea if i should apply to this company.

24th of May, 2012

Please send to me as well. I have applied and just finished an interview. They seemed to be rather reassuring in the phone, and I'd like to believe these people have some honesty to their character. But I don't see any harm in finding out more before proceeding further.

My email [protected]@hotmail.com

• Te
      5th of Jun, 2012

I would like the information as I am in a Labour board fight with the unpaying Mark Nash AKA Randy Crane as we speak any information that you can forward to me will definately be forwarded to the labour board as well...and People beware he does not pay his employers and hes very good at making it sound good but beware when its sounds to good to be true it usually is [protected]@gmail.com

• Ta
      5th of Jun, 2012

I as well am in the middle of filing complaints against this "so called" reputable company.
    If you call the 1-855-300-2324 # and punch in "Mark Nash" ext 7005, and listen to the recording, then call back and press 7042 ext for "John Robinson" they SOUND EXACTLY the same, and even pause for a min before saying their name!! tjwhite41, you also need to contact your Provincial Employee Standard office, they will give you to forms to file a formal complaint. I have emails saved from former Telstar employees, stating what they went through, as I also have recorded phone messages, and unpromised emails. Any other information would be greatly appreciated! [protected]@yahoo.com These lowlife ### sucking people, who get off on the average everyday people trying to make a living for their children and themselves need to be put in their place!

• Ri
      14th of Jun, 2012

Could you email me Graham Its [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ri
      14th of Jun, 2012

I have also been ripped off by Telstar Marketing and John Robinson. If you go to facebook under Randy Crane it is the same picture that is on Shiftplanner under John Robinson. We all received a complaint on shiftplanning from an ex employee and I was told he was mad because he was let go thats why hes posting here.
    I CAN VERIFY any and all complaints of not receiving my PAY from this company. Excuse after excuse, next day 100%.
    I write this complaint so no one else gets ripped of by Telstar Marketing and John Robinson/Mark Nash/Randy Crane or whichever alias he uses to rip everyone off.
    I am going to the labour board, better business bureau, service canada, facebook, twitter and calling every client that this company represents.
    Get out now or do not get involved with this company. I am a 44 year old woman with a family and did not get fired from this job just didnt get paid. When asked about my PAY over and over again I was locked out of the system.
    If anyone reads this please leave me a message because I am suing this company and the more people we have the better.

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018

@Ripping innocent people OFF Hello, were you able to sue Randy Crane?

• Ea
      21st of Jun, 2012

I too was ripped off by Randy Crane/Lisa Crane. The company was called Tele-Pros. They are appear to be very nice people in the beginning. I was fortunate enough to have contact with the companies I was calling for (some who were ripped off too) and ended up getting great legitimate work from home employment. I got my phone turned off from them not compensating for calls. Most people work from home because they cannot afford a sitter, or want to be at home with their kids. These people know this and it is sick that they pry on those vulnerable. There should be some kind of legal ramifications for all of his wrong doings. Is this not fraud? How is he able to set up shop over and over again? Are they legitimate businesses? I have moved on long ago, but am willing to help in any way that I can.