Tellerman Knudsen / I cancelled my order, but funds are still being drawn from my bank account

1 Gladstone, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-657-0966

I ordered a free CD being offered by Tellman for which I was asked to give my debit card number to pay $5.77 S&H on 8/24/2007.
When I received a email a while later stating that I could attend a seminar on list building for a charge of $29.95 I immediately sent an email cancelling my order. I did not get confirmation of my cancellation and the following day I noted that the $29.95 had been drawn from my account. A second attempt was made to cancel and requesting a refund for the amount already drawn. I received an email with a ticket number.

Tellman does not give any address or phone number on his emails and being an automated email it always has a noreply address. There is no way one can contact his company with complaints. I tried to get his information from the Bank and they were unable to assist.

Tellman has made four withdrawls in all, total $119.80 and I expect that he will make more because I have no way of stopping him. The only way I could have contacted his company is through the ticket system but because I unsubscribed from receiving emails from him that will not work either. I unsubscribes in desperation thinking the emails would stop but they did not. He is breaking the rules as far as he goes.

I need to get a refund from this thief. Something must be done about witholding his contact information too.

Sincerely,

Raymond Nicholas

Comments

• We
      13th of Aug, 2009

Tellman Knudsen is running the same scam on me. I will call the credit card company to try to block payments to him.

This guy takes advantage of people, many of whom don't have much money. He causes real damage in real lives, and probably more than a few divorces. All with his little cute pixy act - he looks like someone who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Vermont's a small state, so maybe he has friends in the capital that protect him. There will be a crackdown someday, and I hope we'll see some of these guys in prison where they belong.