Telkom / unauthorized credit card charges
Date: 25 May 2016
Product details: TI Do Uncapped Advanced (Monthly)
Reference Number: TIN2854116 / BAN [protected]
I had contractually agreed verbally on phone for the services provided to myself by Telkom which came to a total of approximately R400pm and something, this was verified by the sales person who was providing the service. However when I was debited the first and consecutive months, the amount came to R700pm and something! I had contractually agreed to a monthly premium that was not kept by Telkom. This is no doubt fraud by Telkom themselves, and to their own customer. I am highly not pleased and intend to cancel my services with Telkom. I currently have a 2 year subscription contract with Telkom, and this is however void due to the fact that Telkom did not live up to the contract payment premium.
Telkom must refund me for the amount overcharged to myself, and charge me for the amount agreed on during my telephonic call with the sales representative.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager