Telkom / technical support
About 2 weeks ago (22 Oct 2016) WE were informed by Telkom that there was a Bug Fault in our area and that it would be rectified by 24 Oct 2016 @ 10am. I followed up with them on the 25 Oct 2016 and advised that the fault was still not sorted as it was affecting our main business line. I obtained a reference number (49CRZ251016) upon following up on the reference I was advised that a part was ordered and that a technician would come out to us on the 25 Oct 2016 to rectify the line. Upon following up again 02 Nov 2016 I was advised that a technician was out 01 Nov 2016 and was unable to trace a fault. It is now 2 weeks that the company has been with out the main telephone number, with both of the extensions also going down in between for 2 days. This is unacceptable service from Telkom.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager