Telkom SA SOCunresolved repeat telkom line faults

Hi,

I am extremely irate at the lack of customer service from telkom and their continuous failure to respond or attend to faults that have been logged.

My company modac cc on 293 clark road has logged three faults in the last month and not one has ever been resolved to date. We have spent a lot of money calling the clueless call centre which is a complete waste of time and money as they cannot even log a proper dispute on their system. How does that assist us as clients who have faults that hamper the company’s productivity?

I have once again logged a fourth dispute with telkom and was advised it was logged as a repeat fault but am not convinced I will receive any feedback as per usual.

I demand technicians to be despatched to our offices immediately as this is unprofessional and ridiculous.

I need an urgent response on this matter urgently.

Kind regards,

Nompumelela zwane

• Updated by Mpume, Nov 30, 2016

Hello Peter - AI2634225-Telkom lines complaint

Hi

Our lines are still down and technicians have never been dispatched to date, I need a number for someone in head office immediately because this is unacceptable and ridiculous.

Kind Regards,

Nompumelela Zwane

Mp
Nov 16, 2016

Comments

• Za
      Nov 26, 2016

I have had the exact same issue. My 85 year old grandmother lives on her own and has no telephone line at the moment. Telkom hasn't been in contact with any updates, and their technician has been 'working ' on the issue for the past week. I think they're messing around and action needs to be taken against this incompetence.

May 23, 2017

I want to know when will telkom bring lines to our suburd .really that is a big head ace .so please will somebody inform us pkease .we stay in parsons rigde westbrook .and here. No lines so what ever .I hope you understand my concern thanks alot mrs ackerman

May 24, 2017

i complain about our lines in this suburd .telkom promise us that this year lines will be issue .
    but nothing .so please help me
    i can use my cellphone it is alot off money really
    so please tell me when will this happen
    thanks linda

• Ev
      Dec 27, 2017

TELKOM ARE A JOKE ALL ROUND TO DEAL WITH.
    THE 10213 NUMBER -THE AGENTS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO ASSIST THE PUBLIC ARE TOTALLY AND UTTERLY INCOMPETENT...
    TELKOM CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT ...ONE HIGHLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...

Dec 27, 2017

my con-siren is telecom make empty promise .and told us .there will be lines in our area soon .but nothing happen .so we pay a lot for making calls as well to use the internet .so please telkom we vwant to hear that there will be lines in this suburb soon .we live in parsonsrigde at the back off morning side .so what is the problem .i will be happy to hear from you soon
    thanks