Telkom SA SOC / trying to cancel my telkom service! really trying to cancel my service.
Today is November 24th, 2017.
My Telkom account number is [protected].
I am trying to cancel my service as I am leaving the country and will no longer be paying my account.
In the interests of making this happen:
I have followed all the cancellation instructions to the letter:
I have filled out and signed the required cancellation form.
I have included my ID.
I have written a very clear and detailed email.
I have emailed all of this to [protected]@telkom.co.za
BUT THE EMAIL IS RETURNED BECAUSE THE MAILBOX IS FULL!!!
When I managed to get through to the Telkom "help" line I explained what I had done and that I needed to cancel my service as I was leaving the country. I was very clear in what I had done and what had transpired.
After holding on for close to an hour, I got through to Telkom. The lady on the "help" line took my personal information (twice). I explained in detail what I was trying to do and that I couldn't send in my cancellation form as the email address given was returning my email due to it being full. The lady then asked if I had a pen and paper handy. I said yes...and she proceeded to clearly spell out the email address I had just minutes earlier explained was returning emails as it was FULL.
I then asked if she could personally help with my cancellation, but she explained that I had to send my cancellation to the email address she had just given me. I explained...oh never mind.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018