Telkom SA SOC / telkom overhead line
I am the project manager for the De Plattekloof Lifestyle Estate in Cape Town. There is an old redundant Telkom line on the adjacent property, owned buy the City of Cape Town, that is obscuring our views. There are probably 50 residents affected by this line that is not operational anymore.
I have been attempting to get the line removed since 15 November 2017. I have discussed the matter with Telkom officials, I have sent emails and sent messages on Telkom's Facebook page. Incidents were logged and reference numbers (47266) issued.
I have been promised that technicians will contact me but nobody has ever phoned.
I have been informed that my request has been handed to Networks and Planning but still no feedback since 5 December.
Our address is 55 Olienhout avenue Plattekloof, Cape Town and the poles and lines are on the City's Water Reservoir site in Plattekloof.
I really need some action now and want to meet the right Telkom official on site before the end of the week!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - service cancellation query
- Telkom SA SOC - receiving invoices form telkom after cancellation of service
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom small business phone line
- Telkom SA SOC - landline out of order
- Telkom SA SOC - unauthorized debiting of my account and telkom charging me for the bank fees