Telkom SA SOC / telkom landline

Gooday

I have no service on the above home line since 15th February 2017 to date, a technician by the name of Notombi Gcabashe was assigned to the fault she came out on the 23 February 2017 after a week of my fault being reported and test my line at home, then she said that the problem was a 91 Quilplam Place however she cannot get access to the property cause no one is home she advised that she will come back at 3pm same day to see if there is anyone there and report same to us to date she has not come or neither as the line being restored. Despite me calling in numerous times to Telkom to find out progress is always told that Telkom is working on the problem, surely if she didn’t get anyone there on a weekday she should have came out on a weekend and despite me telling Telkom I have a disable mum at home and I also run a business from home I am losing out on my clients, and this line should be restore for my mum’s health reasons it has fallen in deaf ears. Telkom sms promises customers that the problem will be sorted out within 5 days but this is not the case.

If this is not restored by close of business today I will take further action.

ESCALTION NUMBER : 957830