Telkom SA SOC / telkom adsl
On the 09th december 2016 I requested that my adsl be transferred from old premises to new premises as we moved. It is the 13th january 2017 and still no transfer has been done. First the request or order was cancelled with no communication to me the customer. Eventually after numerous call calls to telkom receive an sms that the technician would then install our line on the 12th jan 2017. To date we no technician came out and upon my enquiry am told that the technician will now come out on the 17th jan 2017.
No alternative solution or communication to myself or feedback given throughout this experience from telkom to ease the situation. Is this terrible service what we just have to tolerate as customers? My ref: 936300 and thats basically all I have. 3 teenagers with no wifi throughout the holiday. What must I do to get this sorted!!! Will someone please do somethin, anything!!!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018