Telkom SA SOCservice on mobile department

P Nov 21, 2017

I hereby complain about the lack of service from your company. We phoned advising that payment was made on cell phone account and provided proof of payment to 2 of the line managers of your customer services call centre. First we were told once we provided proof of payment the account will be unblocked. Recently we were told that we have to wait 7 to 14 working days for the account to be unblocked. This is the worst service ever received from a company dealing with mobile contracts. The phone line is still suspended eventhough payment was made on 15 November 2017. Can someone competent enough please assist and contact me on [protected] to resolve this matter urgently and amicably. Furthermore how can you not be able to cancel a debit order when advised that your client would prefer to pay via eft payments monthly as a result of him changing banks. Also please note that this matter was also discussed more than 3 months ago and the request was then put to yourself with a simple suģgestion that an instruction be given to the back office regarding the cancellation of the debit order. Due to the change in banks the debit order was returned and your company charged me a fee of R200 per month everytime the devit order returned. This now caused the account from which the debit order was done to be in ovderdraft as the bank has also charged me costs to the amount of R115 per time you tried to put the debit order through. This resulted in me now having to pay R315 per month extra on this account and I cannot even use my phone. What type of service is this? I am glad to advise in advance that once my account is up for renewal I will definitely not renew same. I would prefer that either the Managing Director or the Director from Telkom handle this matter and personally contact me on the number goven. Kind regards Pieter Kruger.