Telkom SA SOCservice cancellation query

I canceled my Telkom landline in June 2018. The number [protected].
I used to rent the place where this line was held, I moved out at the start of July 2018. Thus I have no use for this line, and there are new tenants in there.
I tried cancelling online, but there was no cancellation button like they kept trying to tell me, eventually they helped me after a ton of fighting about the button not being available on my online profile. They helped through email and Twitter DM's. They confirmed it is canceled and that billing will be halted. I allowed billing in June and July 2018. When they tried to debit me again in Aug 2018, I stopped and reversed the debit order with my bank. They have kept billing me Sep 2018 through to now most recently Dec 2018. I am fed-up, I have not had use of this line, nor can I. I feel this is fraud, theft, and as a South African citizen my rights are being encroached upon. Every month they sms me, threatening to list me on a credit bureau, I cannot afford this against my name, especially when it is not me in the wrong, but Telkom themselves! They are useless, and holding me hostage! Please help!!!

Ma