Telkom SA SOC — service cancellation query
I canceled my Telkom landline in June 2018. The number [protected].
I used to rent the place where this line was held, I moved out at the start of July 2018. Thus I have no use for this line, and there are new tenants in there.
I tried cancelling online, but there was no cancellation button like they kept trying to tell me, eventually they helped me after a ton of fighting about the button not being available on my online profile. They helped through email and Twitter DM's. They confirmed it is canceled and that billing will be halted. I allowed billing in June and July 2018. When they tried to debit me again in Aug 2018, I stopped and reversed the debit order with my bank. They have kept billing me Sep 2018 through to now most recently Dec 2018. I am fed-up, I have not had use of this line, nor can I. I feel this is fraud, theft, and as a South African citizen my rights are being encroached upon. Every month they sms me, threatening to list me on a credit bureau, I cannot afford this against my name, especially when it is not me in the wrong, but Telkom themselves! They are useless, and holding me hostage! Please help!!!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018