Telkom SA SOC — poor sales service and unauthorised debit order
Toward the end of April, I submitted an online pre-order for the Samsung Galaxy S8. On 28 April, an agent called me to complete the application. He advised that the turnaround time for processing the application is 5-7 working days and that someone would be in contact with me. On 4 May, an amount of R629 was debited from my account. Due to the fact that I had insufficient funds, the debit order was returned and I was charged R150 by my bank. No mention was made of this during my application. On 9 May, I called the sales department to request the debit order to be rerun, which was done on 11 May. However, to date I have received no other feedback regarding my order. Today (16 May) I contacted 10213 and after holding on for 1 hour, with no response, I ended the call. I have also tried accessing the website but it seems to be down as well.
I would like to request a response regarding my order, as well as a refund for my bank charges of R150 for the unauthorised debit order.
Alison du Preez
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018