Telkom SA SOC / internet and line

1 pietermaritzburg, South Africa Review updated:

Good day Ntombizethu

Hope you are well.
Please note that you are aware of my troubles with Telkom and my situation as well
I have been liaising with you in the recent past due to Telkom issues that I have had. I would like to state that I am working from home as I did mention before and I am having the same issues with Telkom every week and reporting these faults and receiving feedback from Telkom that the line has been restored but as soon as I get home I try to connect and still the same issues .
This is so frustrating and unprofessional and has really disrupted my lifestyle and work. I travel 100 kilometres to get to work and 100 kilometres to get back home and then I am on the phone with Telkom.
I have logged a call this morning again due to the same internet issues with call reference CNK090218 and was advised the same story again and again. I have really put my trust into Telkom and there services and I am been totally disappointed with the services. I actually had to hire a private guy that works for open serve who sorted the issue out 2 weeks ago as Telkom Technicians could not and noted that the line is restored on many occasions.
I really do not know what to do now and now my work group NEHAWU has decided to step in and advised me that I should send through this email as we do have records of the telephone calls and emails and sms that has been sent through by Telkom stating that the line is restored when it is not .
Please Mam can you escalate this matter further as I am having issue since I moved house on the 30/11/2017 . it took Telkom 2 months to install my line firstly and then issues since then. I do understand that we will have issues now and then but not like this . I have worked from home for 4 years now and had intermittent issues before. I am now being told that if this continues I cannot work at home anymore and will be called back to Johannesburg. I have just bought a new home for my family and I and its impossible for me to abandon them and move therefore I request for assistance and have escalated this matter to the complaints line as well.

Regards

Un
Feb 9, 2018

Comments

• El
      14th of Feb, 2018

Do you really think that anybody read the complaints!!! We can sent thousands of complains every day but they still do nothing!!!