Telkom SA SOC — I have cancelled my adsl line after 24 months last november but still getting billed and debit order just keeps going off my account
Tel number [protected]
Account number [protected]
Contract expired November 2016 and I advised Telkom in writing that I'm cancelling the contract, as I tried to upgrade the contract but Telkom couldn't deliver hardware for the upgrade.
The person I dealt with was Nothando Shezi, and in various e-mails to her I escalated the fact that they kept on debiting my account up to today. She also confirmed that their where a problem with the bill and that the billing department will contact me, which up to today has not happened.
I request a refund before I want to upgrade to a new package.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018