Telkom SA SOC / does not supply a ip address
TELKOM - No service - cannot furnish a new service
I contacted Telkom a total of 27 times to order a static IP. I went over 8 times to the Telkom Shop in Knysna and called Telkom on 10213 to order a static IP. I was put on the new NGN (Next Generation N) and sometimes they cannot even find me in the call center as they cannot access that system according to them.
I lodged many complaints and received sms's to confirm they work on it. After 4 (FOUR!!) months still no joy!
I am utterly disappointed by the service rendered by Telkom. I intend to take the matter further and have Telkom's SABS certification reviewed.
There is no accountability and process in place to assist me and have the matter sorted out.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018