Telkom SA SOC / data contract: [protected]
Hi, I submitted a termination form at the end of January as adviced by your call center agents. I have two contract, one data, another mobile. I do not know the data contract's mobile number. So, I did not fill in the contract number because I clearly stated that I wanted the data contract terminated.
I furnished my ID number and I got correspondance from the cancellations' department. I informed them at cancellations and they said it would be terminated on the 28th of February. This has not been done and now I am paying out-of-contract fees which I do not afford. I paid them for this month (end March), but I won't pay them no more because I have proof that details that my contract was to be terminated on the 28th of February.
I have spoken to the following people at your call center in Durban:
None of them have assisted me in resolving this issue. I have sent all details pertaining to my issue, and none have them have informed me whether it is being resolved or not.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018