Telkom SA SOC / complaint with regard to service cancellation not done
I requested that my Telkom services be cancelled as I now have fibre installed. This was requested on 19/10/2017 and my case number is TIN1979408:7822450
I was sent a new bill for R466.75 which I paid to avoid being handed over for something that is not my mistake.
I am now paying for a service I do not use at all and would like to be refunded my monies "over-paid"
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018