Telkom SA SOC / cancelling a service
I have been trying to cancel my telkom line since the 27th march 2018 due to me moving to a farm where there is no coverage. I cancelled online via the telkom website as was advised and uploaded my supporting documents. 1 month later I called to follow up and nothing had been done. Once again I emailed through my form, id and screenshots of the reference numbers I received from telkom on the 27th march. Another month later and still nothing has been done. Being told by the accounts supervisor that her hands are tied and it will be escalated to the cancellation department but I am not allowed to speak to them as there is no number! I have now received a bill to pay for internet usage in may after trying to cancel since march! Absolutely disgusted by this!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018