Telkom SA SOC / cancelled adsl line in april 2018 and still being billed for it in jan 2019!!
I've cancelled my asdl line in april 2019 and is still being billed for it! I've escalated the matter several times but received another account last week! I was informed via email on 11 december 2018 that the matter has again been escalated with reference number [protected]. It seems that the internal departments within telkom does not communicate with one another. It is now 9 months since I cancelled the line, what must I do to get telkom to stop billing me!!! The account number is [protected]. My email address is hendriette.[protected]@gmail.com.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager