Telkom SA SOC / business adsl installation

South Africa

I have applied for the telkom business adsl and land line on the 10th april 2017 i was requested to pay R700 of which i did, later on april i received an sms stating that the installation will take place on 28 April 2017.
indeed the technician called me that day to confirm the appointment and he arrived as scheduled. he realized that the address given and the line given falls under Florida 57 albertina sisulu and of course it was an honest mistake because of the street name. he then logged a query for that to be rectified and within two days i received another sms that stating that the query its been looked at and ill receive the notification when the matter its been finalized, since then nothing happened up until i decided to call in on the 10th may where i was sent from post to pillar by call center agents. i even applied for another line for my other office in free state. then i received an sms that state that the installation date will be on the 11/04/2017 but still nobody showed up. i then decided to call in again and i was transferred to a man that i don't know his name, whom was asking me where did i get his numbers(contact) and as i explained to him the nature of my problem he then requested my contacts and he said he will call me back and he never did. i called in again i was told my appointment was today 12/05/2017. i waited till 15h00 and still no one showed up.

i now doubt that telkom will give a good service going forward and ill like to cancel the whole deal. and i would like to be refunded my R700 in full.
my oder no160861475. email me on dikaraborms @gmail.com cell [protected]/[protected]

Si